 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2560
  3438 McDonald's set - want it, but not in the US? I can get it for you

I'm sure there are non-US people that may want the new 3438 US S@H Exclusive McDonald's set. I'll throw out my standard offer on this one - I'll be happy to get it for you at cost plus whatever shipping you choose, and get as many of them (or other (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: 3438 McDonald's set - want it, but not in the US? I can get it for you

About the same offer as Tom - if you have a trade or purchase going with me, I will be happy to include 3438 if you are in another country for $11 extra. What is this about new Shell sets? Would someone please enlighten me on the numbers and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: 3438 McDonald's set - want it, but not in the US? I can get it for you

Haven't checked with Tom on this but another way to pay, assuming he approves, is using my factor service. However, for 11 dollars plus postage, my fees may not be the most economical say to get Tom paid. Note that I am specifically NOT offering to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Will Trade McDonald sets for new Shell sets

(...) <snip> Um, here is a sort-of "me too": I'd like to do the same but on a more limited scale: trade McDonald sets for the 5 new Shell sets at cost (including shipping on both sides) with a European partner. Email me if interested! (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)