 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2554
2553  |  2555
Subject:
2150 no longer in stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:23:05 GMT

Hello People,

I am sorry to tell you but i can not deliver any train station 2150. I
ordered them at lego Benelux when they told they had stil about 50 in stock
but now 3 days later i got my order without any 2150.

When i called the lego company today about this they told me that there was
been a mistake and that the 2150 is a set that they don't have anymore.

So I am realy sorry to tell you this. I hope you don't mind but i know you
do.

For the one's who did send me the money order, it will return it to you
unused.

I do have the normal dutch collection, if you are interested into some of
these boxes you still can contact me on Pokkie-Pokkie@wxs.nl

Greetings
Barry Lamers
Pokkie Pokkie