 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2541
2540  |  2542
Subject:
train station 2150 for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:33:20 GMT

Hello,

I am a retailer in the netherlands who has still a stock of the 2150 train
station. If anyone is interested in buying it they can conact me on
pokkie-pokkie@wxs.nl  Al the set's are unopened. The set will cost $ 75 +
shipment.
Shipment from the Netherlands to the USA will cost about $ 15 for a 3 to 4
days delevery.

Greetings
Barry Lamers