 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2550
  Wanted: Pots, Pans, Cauldrons, Mugs, and Glasses

I'm looking for accessories to outfit my 5 star restaurant. Oh, and chairs, I need quite a few of them. I'm willing to buy the items, but would prefer to trade. I have lots of little pieces, and plenty of car parts.If there is anything you need. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Pots, Pans, Cauldrons, Mugs, and Glasses

Jodi Neal wrote: Also wondering what the least favorite color of roof bricks (...) Would have to say red, because of its abundance. I'm not even sure why that makes sense, but for some reason it does to me:-p -John (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Pots, Pans, Cauldrons, Mugs, and Glasses

(...) That was the first thing that came to my mind too. Red isn't inherently a bad color; in some parts of Europe, at least, it is the predominant roof color (which presumably explains why it's so widely used by TLG in their sets). Or maybe red ABS (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)