 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2562
Re: Wanted: Pots, Pans, Cauldrons, Mugs, and Glasses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:21:55 GMT

John Neal (johnneal@uswest.net) wrote:

Jodi Neal wrote:  Also wondering what the least favorite color of roof bricks

Would have to say red, because of its abundance.  I'm not even sure why
that makes sense, but for some reason it does to me:-p

That was the first thing that came to my mind too.  Red isn't inherently a
bad color; in some parts of Europe, at least, it is the predominant roof
color (which presumably explains why it's so widely used by TLG in their
sets).  Or maybe red ABS is just cheaper, along the same lines as "why are
American barns traditionally red?". :)

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/