 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2543
    WTB Gray hinges —Doyle G. Nelson
   Hello I am in need of the 1x2 light gray tilt hinges. I will accept tops or bottoms in light gray I need a lot. I am willing to pay .20 per hinge set and .05 per bottom and .15 per top. Please Please E-mail offers. Need badly! Thanks :) Doyle I also (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB Gray hinges —Larry Pieniazek
   Take care of Doyle first, he always seems to be desperately in need of something or another... but if you have a lot of these lying around in grey, red or especially black, please let me know. I'll pay about the same if not a little more. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        (canceled) —Doyle G. Nelson

        Re: WTB Gray hinges —Doyle G. Nelson
   (...) Hello Lar, If I come accross any black I'll send them to you, could be bottoms or tops maybe both. Thanks, Your right it seems I am in need of something all the time. Unfortunatly I think it will be this way for the next year. :( I'm getting (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)