 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2552
Re: WTB Gray hinges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 00:05:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Take care of Doyle first, he always seems to be desperately in need of
something or another... but if you have a lot of these lying around in
grey, red or especially black, please let me know. I'll pay about the
same if not a little more.

Hello Lar,

If I come accross any black I'll send them to you, could be bottoms or tops
maybe both.

Thanks, Your right it seems I am in need of something all the time.
Unfortunatly I think it will be this way for the next year. :(

I'm getting close though and soon in good time I will be done. 500,000 bricks
later.