 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2532
  Metroliner and Crocodile Engine Wanted...

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy two train sets, the Metroliner (4558) and the Crocodile Engine (4551) but not looking to spend a fortune on them. As I'm planning to play with them, whether or not they are in the original box (or even have the box (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Metroliner and Crocodile Engine Wanted...

Even if you forgive the box and some missing (even a few unique...) parts, about the lowest you're going to find both of these unless someone gives you a below market price is around 300-350. IMHO. I am probably (at some point) going to sell my (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)