 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2532
2531  |  2533
Subject:
Metroliner and Crocodile Engine Wanted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:10:54 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy two train sets, the Metroliner (4558) and the Crocodile
Engine (4551) but not looking to spend a fortune on them.  As I'm planning
to play with them, whether or not they are in the original box (or even have
the box for that matter) is not an issue.  I'd be interested in complete and
non-complete sets (assuming the missing parts aren't one-of-a-kind and I'll
never find replacements).  If you have one of these sets you'd like to sell,
please let me know what condition the set is in (missing pieces, bad motor,
etc...) and your asking price.  I have items I'd be willing to add to the
deal (though not very many...a 2150 Retrostation or 1029 Tine Dariy milk
truck) as a sort of trade-plus-cash transaction.  I live in the US, but I
welcome offers from all over the world, in hopes that someone out there can
help me find these sets.  I know these are sought-after trains, but I'm
hoping that my not caring about the condition they are in as a some Lego
collectors would (mint in box, original box, complete set, etc...) will help
me find some less costly deals.  I welcome any advice or input anyone has to
offer regarding this search.

Thanks,
Steven Broughton
stevenkb@email.unc.edu