 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2451
Re: Lego Straight Road Plate #6312 for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:55:21 GMT

Thanks.  I realize that it's a very old version, but it's still the
fastest (and best imo) browser with modern features (netscape2 was
faster but missing important features like table shading).

KL

Jeff Shiner wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Loch writes:
Your site does some very interesting things in Netscape 3.04.

KL

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the input.   I wonder why it doesn't show properly.
I even went so far as to not use frames since early versions
of Netscape or IE don't support them.

I'll try to look into the problem.

Again... thanks for the info,
- Jeff

p.s.  I can't seem to e-mail you... it keeps returning?!?!