 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2442
2441  |  2443
Subject:
Lego Straight Road Plate #6312 for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 05:14:23 GMT

I have just put up for sale Lego kit #6312 - 2 Straight Road Plates
on my eCommerce store.  Each kit contains 2 Straight 32x32 Road plates and I
am selling this kit for $4.99.

Follow this link to see... http://www.a-click-away.com/kit6312.html

You should note that there are fairly limited quantities of these available.
Also please note that although I reside in Canada all prices are in US dollars.

Thanks,
- Jeff

p.s.  I managed to buy myself a Lego lunch-box today at an exhibition
fairground :-)  I've never seen one before... it looks like a large plastic
Lego brick but is flat on the bottom and the top comes off.  Neat huh?  Anyone
know if I can get a Lego thermos?