 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2424
  WTB: Small grey bricks

I need lots of grey bricks: Anything small: 1x1 and 1x2 bricks 1x1 corner panels and 1x2 panels 1x1 and 1x2 plates 1x1 rounds and round plates 1x1 and 1x2 tiles. 1x2x1.3 half-rounds. Or anything else that's small and grey that I've forgotten about - (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Small grey bricks

Hi Simon, I've got an uncle who's small and grey :-) I tried but had to say it. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Small grey bricks

(...) Ya, but is he a brick or a pr... ? (they say it takes one to know one, so I guess there are a lot of people think that I should have no trouble recognising them :-) ) On the topic at hand, Simon, one thing to consider is to offer to split the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Small grey bricks

To everyone who replied - thanks for all your offers. They were all appreciated. I never realised there were so many people eager to part with grey bricks. Unfortunately I've now had more than enough offers and am having to turn people down - so (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)