 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2424
WTB: Small grey bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 02:04:44 GMT

I need lots of grey bricks: Anything small:
1x1 and 1x2 bricks
1x1 corner panels and 1x2 panels
1x1 and 1x2 plates
1x1 rounds and round plates
1x1 and 1x2 tiles.
1x2x1.3 half-rounds.
Or anything else that's small and grey that
I've forgotten about - though I can't think of anything.

I'm mostly interested in light grey but I'll also take
some dark grey.

Mail me with any reasonable offers.
Unusually in this case, faded bricks are even more
welcome than brand new-looking ones.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com