 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2404
  White minifig chairs

I'm looking for 8 of these, assuming they exist - I can't recall ever seeing any, but there's a lot of Lego I haven't seen. James (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: White minifig chairs

(...) They exist. I have four of them from 6372 Town House. (sorry, not for sale.) (URL) Tim Buchheim (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: White minifig chairs

Tim that's not the correct way to link to the pictures in the Pause database. You need to link to the actual page, not just the image. it would look like this instead (URL) copyright info needs to stay intact on the pages. Just figured I'd let ya (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: White minifig chairs

The set inventory listings on Lugnet might help you. Chairs are at: (URL) incomplete, but often very useful. /Eric McC/ (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)