 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2354
Re: WTB: 2x2 round black tiles (accepting offers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:19:34 GMT

Hi Ben,

Sorry... I tried your e-mail and it was thrown back at me so I'll post
here.

I have 100 black 2x2 round tiles.  My first question though is would
you want flat or bevelled.  I have 100 of both so it is really up to you.
Unfortunately I would want a fair bit for them... say $20.00US including
shipping.

If you are interested please let me know.

Oh... oh...  BTW... I am REALLY looking for the older style 1x2 chain
links with 2 studs on top.  If you have any (or know of any) I'd be very
happy to trade for them or buy them outright.

Thanks again,
- Jeff

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Gatrelle writes:
CORRECTION: 2x2 round tiles, sorry

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Gatrelle writes:
I am looking to get about 100 black 1x2 round tiles.  If anyone has some for
sale, please email me with how many you have and how much you want for them • at:
ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com

Thanks, Ben