 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2353
Re: WTB: 2x2 round black tiles (accepting offers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 19:45:21 GMT

CORRECTION: 2x2 round tiles, sorry

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Gatrelle writes:
I am looking to get about 100 black 1x2 round tiles.  If anyone has some for
sale, please email me with how many you have and how much you want for them • at:
ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com

Thanks, Ben