 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2315
    6xN large blue plates, 1x8 and longer white bricks needed —Tom Stangl
   In order to finish my computer case shown at (URL) I need some 6x10 and longer blue plates (6x14s preferred the most) and 1x8 and longer white bricks. If you have any, see my Wants page at (URL) to see what I have available to trade. -- | Tom (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        1x4 and longer white tiles needed —Tom Stangl
   Whoops, I forgot the most important part - I need 44 studs worth of 1xN white tiles to finish off the door area. 2 1x8s and a 1x6 for the top and bottom would work the best for rigidity, but if I get tons of offers of 1x4s, I'll go with them (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)