 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2320
2319  |  2321
Subject:
1x4 and longer white tiles needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 04:21:24 GMT

Whoops, I forgot the most important part - I need 44 studs worth of 1xN
white tiles to finish off the door area.  2 1x8s and a 1x6 for the top and
bottom would work the best for rigidity, but if I get tons of offers of
1x4s, I'll go with them instead.

Tom Stangl wrote:

In order to finish my computer case shown at
http://people.netscape.com/toms/cubicle/computer/index.html I need some
6x10 and longer blue plates (6x14s preferred the most) and 1x8 and longer
white bricks.

If you have any, see my Wants page at http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/ to
see what I have available to trade.

--