 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2308
    New Store idea - not an ad —Jerry Tucker
   We are in the process of adding Lego to our product line for both instore and internet mail order. Our intent is offer 20% off regular retail pricing plus shipping. The discount would be reduced for cheaper items because of the work needed to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New Store idea - not an ad —Kevin Wilson
   (...) You my not get much trade like this. Non-US people would pay nearly as much in shipping as they would get in cash or trade, which kinda rules us out, and even people from the US would get more selling it on eBay (where the buyer normally pays (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)