 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2297
    Re: Instructions on CD ROM? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, and that's also something that shareware and freeware authors specifically allow people to do - redistribute and charge for the media and possibly for the service. The key is they want people to distribute their programs. TLG seems to be (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Instructions on CD ROM? —Kevin Loch
   (...) You're right. While distributing scans on cd might seem to be the same as on the web, it really isn't. In the real world, distributing bits as atoms is alot different than distributing bits as electrons or photons. Especially when you don't (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Instructions on CD ROM? —Mike Stanley
   (...) I agree with your intepretation as well. I just fear their interpretation may change if someone were to create an atomic distrobution using your photonic distrobution. (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)