 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 226
  FS: vehicle sets, new condition

Dear LEGO Vehicle enthusiast, Ron Eaton and I, Eric McCarthy, have finished splitting up some Dacta community vehicle sets and are ready to sell some of them. We have adjusted the prices from the suggested prices posted earlier, based on expected (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)