 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2210
Re: Wanted: 1970-1973 Red Pre-Technic bushing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:54:08 GMT

Guys,

I probably have a few in my collection, which I will sell or trade. However
its going to take me some time to find them. so if you want them you need to
be prepared to i) be paitent ii) let me know asap.

Jakey (UK)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jim Hughes writes:
Hi:

I am looking for the early version of the red bushing (the one that can
fit inside a tube on the underside of a brick) that came in European
Gear Wheels sets for 1970-1973.

I need just 1 of these for scanning purposes for my next web page project. I
dont even need to keep it just borrow it. To give you an idea what I plan to • do
with it see:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/r_connector.html

Thanks for any help

Jim