 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2207
Wanted: 1970-1973 Red Pre-Technic bushing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:09:32 GMT

Hi:

I am looking for the early version of the red bushing (the one that can
fit inside a tube on the underside of a brick) that came in European
Gear Wheels sets for 1970-1973.

I need just 1 of these for scanning purposes for my next web page project. I
dont even need to keep it just borrow it. To give you an idea what I plan to do
with it see:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/r_connector.html

Thanks for any help

Jim