 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2182
  I NEED 1x1 black bricks!

A current project of mine requires numerous 1x1 black bricks - I've already used over 150, and the structure is about less than 2/3 done. I estimate needing another 150 to complete the current structure and the next (smaller) one. I would like to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I NEED 1x1 black bricks!

Contact Harro (Mark Harrison). I noticed he just won 96 of'em recently on JABA. Maybe he will deal with you. HTH -John (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I NEED 1x1 black bricks!

Hi Eric, I have maybe 50 1x1 black brick for you but I'am loocking for any 1X light gray brick. So, if you have any light gray to trade, let me know... Stephane... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)