 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2182
2181  |  2183
Subject:
I NEED 1x1 black bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 01:44:23 GMT

A current project of mine requires numerous 1x1 black bricks - I've already
used over 150, and the structure is about less than 2/3 done. I estimate
needing another 150 to complete the current structure and the next (smaller)
one.

I would like to trade basic bricks to get these - either larger black bricks,
or any size of white/yellow/red/blue. If anyone is interested, send me an
email!