 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2157
  Control Center II

I recently had the good luck to acquire a new-in-box Technic Control Center II. However, I've been looking at the box for a while now, and my bank balance beside it, and I think may not be completely adverse to parting with it, if the sum offered (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Control Center II

(...) That's a good deal!!!! (One just went for $380.00 in an auction.) --Todd p.s. Jasper, here's a photo of 8485 that you can point people to if they ask what it looks like -- (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Control Center II

(...) Is the set still available? Kuo (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)