 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2161
Re: Control Center II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:36:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper Janssen)
writes:

I recently had the good luck to acquire a new-in-box Technic Control
Center II.

However, I've been looking at the box for a while now, and my bank
balance beside it, and I think may not be completely adverse to
parting with it, if the sum offered were large enough.

So, Technic Control Center II, some shelf wear, the seals have
unfortunately been broken, but all the bags are there and the inside
appears to be untouched. $200 + shipping, and it's yours.

That's a good deal!!!!

(One just went for $380.00 in an auction.)

--Todd

p.s.  Jasper, here's a photo of 8485 that you can point people to if they
ask what it looks like --

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8485