 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2136
Re: WTT: My Train Parts for your Fire Truck Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 22:37:12 GMT

Jeff, I know for certain that I have several sets of these:

1x3x2 Red doors, left and right (as in California Truck, high doors)
1x3x1 Red doors, left and right (standard car type Town doors)

And a few of these
6x8 Red Plates

I'll check the rest of your list to see what I've got.

I'd be after a train baseplate and possibly wheels.

I'll count up as soon as I can and let you know.

Paul Sinasohn