 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2113
Re: WTT: My Train Parts for your Fire Truck Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 08:31:55 GMT

I know, I know, I'm replying to my own post, but after some further
research I thought I should clear up some things.

Four black train windows
Four grey train windows
Two yellow train windows
Two white train windows

All of these windows are the 1x4x3 variety.

I can provide references upon request, but I'm a long time internet
LEGO enthusiast, so I've been around awhile. In fact my site was the
22nd site to win Cool LEGO Site of the Week on December 15-21, 1996,
so I've been around awhile, and I'm not going anywhere. up.

You can tell I was tired when I posted this, yea, I've been around
awhile, we get it already!!!

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.