 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2128
    Re: WTB Train Parts —Gary R. Istok
   Whew!!! This whole thread has left me spent and exhausted. I'm glad its over, and I'm glad you guys settled this amicably. I like both of you, and certainly don't like to see bad blood over Lego. For a moment there I thought I was on RTL witnessing (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB Train Parts —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Speaking of which, Gary.... :) I met Mark K. over the weekend, we traded some cash and some (well, all) of his space sets and we were talking about it. Scott Sanburn (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)