 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 211
  Service Merchandise Buy One get One 1/2 off

I bought 2 Anniversary Buckets ( the 601 piece one). It saved me a $1 over K-Mart. Service also had the bigger bucket on sale, I think it was $15.99. The kids now have 2 silver bricks each, now my oldest son can have 2 power plants. Anyway, the deal (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)