 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2107
    Re: WTB Train Parts —Tom Stangl
   (...) That's all it is, I don't see how to take it any other way. Personally, it offends me, though I don't care a spit about the rest of you guys' arguments, because I don't have any train windows to sell, except maybe some red ones from 5571s, and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB Train Parts —Mike Poindexter
   (...) it (...) Tom, Perhaps I have come to understand only one meaning of that statement, or perhaps I don't see it as racist. Either way, it was not meant as a racial slur. Also, I think that Lar was referring to not wanting the train _door_ from (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)