 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2043
  Wanted: Any Instructions - ephemera

Hi everyone, I want to buy instructions in bulk for a decent price. I want all types of instructions from the 60s through the 90s - at this point I am not looking for any specific instructions - any will do (except current sets). Also catalogs and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Any Instructions - ephemera

(...) Ummm.... you just want one copy of each or would you take multiples? I used to throw all mine away - now I'm saving them to be shredded for packing material. These would all be fairly recent set instructions. (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Any Instructions - ephemera

Thanks for asking for clarification, Mike. I am interested in instructions to any sets. That includes multiples, not just one instruction sheet/book per set. I am interested in just about any instructions from the 60s through 90s. I am not that (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)