 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2059
Re: Wanted: Any Instructions - ephemera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 23:50:31 GMT

   Thanks for asking for clarification, Mike.  I am interested in
instructions to any sets.  That includes multiples, not just one instruction
sheet/book per set.  I am interested in just about any instructions from the
60s through 90s.  I am not that particular, as long as the price is fair
(you were going to use them for packing material!).  Of course for
instructions that are hard to find, I am not expecting people to just give
them to me - I will pay a good price for older instructions.  So, anyone who
doesn't use the instructions anymore, please send me an email list of what
you would be willing to sell.  This is not limited to Castle, I am
interested in instructions from all themes.  Thanks again

--
   Have fun!
   John
Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:
  Hi everyone,
  I want to buy instructions in bulk for a decent price.  I want all • types
of instructions from the 60s through the 90s - at this point I am not
looking for any specific instructions - any will do (except current sets).
Also catalogs and any thing else pertaining to Lego (and from any • country).
I can offer money, sets (with or without instructions) or parts in trade. • I
prefer to buy more than one instruction manual at a time, but I will take
what I can get, so if anyone can help please let me know.

Ummm.... you just want one copy of each or would you take multiples?

I used to throw all mine away - now I'm saving them to be shredded for
packing material.

These would all be fairly recent set instructions.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)