 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2024
    Auction credit trade for pitchforks —Mike Stanley
    Well, I'm not in a position to buy much nowadays, but I am about to add some more items to my JABA auction site, so I thought I would mention to anyone who doesn't already know that I want pitchforks - and lots of them. So if you have some, and see (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Auction credit trade for pitchforks —Mike Stanley
   (...) group. I really did intend for this to be seen as an offer to trade what I have to offer (credit towards whatever someone might want, either now or in the future, from JABA) for pitchforks, but I'm afraid this reads like I'm pushing my auction (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)