 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2024
2023  |  2025
Subject:
Auction credit trade for pitchforks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 00:33:57 GMT

Well, I'm not in a position to buy much nowadays, but I am about to
add some more items to my JABA auction site, so I thought I would
mention to anyone who doesn't already know that I want pitchforks -
and lots of them.

So if you have some, and see things on JABA that interest you, I'd
definitely consider offering trade credit of a specific but negotiable
amount for any number of pitchforks.

Here's the link to follow for newly posted items.  Only one thing
there so far - more to follow:

http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?disp&allnew

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)