 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2014
  Re: New Bulk Bricks for sale

Thanks for answering for me. Yes, that is correct. It is actually the reason that Lego will NEVER do bulk sales. When they did, people kept calling up wanting them to count out a specific number of bricks. You cannot do business like that in large (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks for sale

(...) Well considering green bricks are relatively hard to come by I thought the price you asked for them of about 3 and a half cents per brick was quite low, so I'm not surprised they're sold out. I know that if you'd asked for twice that I for one (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)