 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2008
  Entertaining Trade Offers for 2769

I have an extra 2769 set (the promotional set available from British Airways on international flights) that I am willing to part with so I am offering it up for trade. If you are interested in this set, please let me know. At this point I am not (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Entertaining Trade Offers for 2769

Hmm. How about some Lithuanian Spamcakers? They put on an entertaining show complete with spider monkeys while rolling the cakes by hand! (...) Those much-anticipated Lugnet bio's would come in handy right about now.. (...) -Tom McD. when replying, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Entertaining Trade Offers for 2769

So how entertaining should the offer be? ;) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)