 Off-Topic / Fun / 2355
Re: Entertaining Trade Offers for 2769
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 07:13:10 GMT

So how entertaining should the offer be?  ;)

Mike Walsh wrote:

I have an extra 2769 set (the promotional set available from British Airways
on international flights) that I am willing to part with so I am offering it
up for trade.  If you are interested in this set, please let me know.  At
this point I am not offering the set for sale or auction.  You can see a
picture of this set at:

http://web.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/psd/images/2769-1.jpg

I have a list of things I am looking for on my web site at:

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/index.htm

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com  << new e-mail address
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh