 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2004
2003  |  2005
Subject:
New Bulk Bricks for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 05:30:57 GMT

I can offer the following bricks for sale:

Deluxe Brick Assortment - 244 pieces.  $6.10 each, plus shipping
Available in White, Yellow, Red or Blue
1x1: 40
1x2: 60
1x3: 12
1x4: 40
1x6: 8
1x8: 4
2x2: 40
2x3: 12
2x4: 24
2x6: 4

Black Brick Deluxe Assortment - 120 pieces. $3.00 each, plus shipping
1x1: 20
1x2: 28
1x3: 8
1x4: 24
2x2: 20
2x3: 8
2x4: 12

Green Brick Deluxe Assortment - 104 pieces. $3.60 each, plus shipping
1x1: 12
1x2: 28
1x3: 4
1x4: 20
2x2: 20
2x3: 8
2x4: 12

Narrow Brick Assortment -  164 pieces.  $4.10 each, plus shipping
Available in White, Yellow, Red or Blue
1x1: 40
1x2: 60
1x3: 12
1x4: 40
1x6: 8
1x8: 4

Narrow Black Brick Assortment -  80 pieces.  $2.00 each, plus shipping
1x1: 20
1x2: 28
1x3: 8
1x4: 24

Narrow Green Brick Assortment -  64 pieces.  $2.25 each, plus shipping
1x1: 12
1x2: 28
1x3: 4
1x4: 20

These are all BRAND NEW bricks.  Shipping charges will be determined based on
each lot.  Buyer will pay actual shipping charges.  Small lots will be sent
out via US Mail.  Heavy lots will be sent out via UPS (cheaper for heavy lots).

I will have a web page set up for easier ordering soon.  Inquiries can be sent
to lego@poindexter.cc

Unfortunately, I am not able to sell just specific brick sizes (i.e. 500 1x6
white bricks), only the lots above are offered.  Still, it beats shop at home
and eBay.

Mike Poindexter