 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1982
  Various boxes, was Re: Wanted: #570 - Fire House (shrink wrap)?

Besides my curiosity about which sets came shrink wrapped, I also wondered about different packaging for different countries. Sanjay, is the packaging for New Zealand (I know where its at!) different from packaging in Europe? Do the boxes have set (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: Various boxes, was Re: Wanted: #570 - Fire House (shrink wrap)?

John DiRienzo wrote in message ... (...) in (...) Firstly it was a stupid idea to question whether people know where NZ is I now know you USian's aren't just pretty faces..... ;-) Secondly the packaging of sets sold in NZ is identical to sets sold (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)