 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1904
    FS Lego Collection from the past ten years. —Mark Harrison
   I have the following collection of sets in good condition, complete with original instructions and most have the front and rear box panels for alternate models. They are all from a boy who thinks he is to old for lego now and would rather play (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        FS Lego Collection from the past ten years. —Mark Harrison
     (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Space Police II —Jason Bucholz
   I'm looking for two Space Police II sets, - Starion Patrol (1916) and an unnamed set that came in a multi-pack, - Unnamed (1969) Neither of them need to be in their origional boxes, just as long as the instructions are included as well as all the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)