 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1963
1962  |  1964
Subject:
FS Lego Collection from the past ten years.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:43:46 GMT

I have the following collection of sets in good condition, complete with
original instructions and most have the front and rear box panels for
alternate models.

They are all from a boy who thinks he is to old for lego now and would
rather play computer games instead.

There are 42 small, medium and large sets to be sold as one lot.

First person to offer $350 or better gets them, inclusive of surface
mail to any destination.

1693 Small Racing Car
1695
1696 Pirate Lookout