 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1790
Re: Silver Brick limited Edition Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 23:33:25 GMT

Okay, I know i'm kinda slow on this one, but I completely
forgot about it!! :(

I suppose you don't have any of those 3025 buckets lying
around anymore, do you Tamy?

TIA
--
Arjan Brugman

abrugman@casema.net

Mookie <Mookie@execpc.com> wrote in article
<37684FA3.90C9396B@execpc.com>...
I can get 5 of these buckets, the first person to mail me with an offer • of
11.00 plus shipping will get them... the extra 1.00 is Gas in my blazer • <read
gas hog> to run both to the store and to the post office.
These are the Silver kinda see through buckets I believe it was 3025 with • the
silver brick in it.

If you want them, act fast, I can't say how long they'll last.. there was • 15
yesterday when I was there.. and only 6 left.. I'm going to get one when • I go
back.. ran outta money tonight :(

LMK
Tamy