 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1654
Re: Silver Brick limited Edition Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:34:25 GMT

I really thought about messaging you about this, possibly to see if you could
send the contents minus a bucket or two. I almost jumped on your post last
night, but I'm checking this afternoon to see if my local stores have this.

The offer is definitely appreciated! :)

-Tom McD.
when replying, as with all raw meat, please handle spamcake with care.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
There are still 3 buckets available, if you want your silver brick, let me
know :)
I thought these would have a little more appeal then they seem to, as everyone
wants the silver bricks lately..
I'll be leaving here about 1pm CST to go get the 2 and mine.. so mail before
that if you want one. it's about a 45 min drive so I'm only going to make it
one more time this week.
LMK
Tamy

Mookie wrote:

I can get 5 of these buckets, the first person to mail me with an offer of
11.00 plus shipping will get them... the extra 1.00 is Gas in my blazer • <read
gas hog> to run both to the store and to the post office.
These are the Silver kinda see through buckets I believe it was 3025 with • the
silver brick in it.

If you want them, act fast, I can't say how long they'll last.. there was 15
yesterday when I was there.. and only 6 left.. I'm going to get one when I • go
back.. ran outta money tonight :(

LMK
Tamy