 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17705
    Re: June 2009 Brickmania new kit releases —Daniel Siskind
   More images... (URL) The fifth prototype model from which my SdKfz 251 kit was developed. There are some slight difference (mostly in colors) in the actual kit because I do not yet posses all the pieces that will make up the kit. The kit is (...) (15 years ago, 25-May-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Man those are pretty. —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   Hey Dan, nice to see you're still putting out these beauties. LFB (15 years ago, 25-May-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)