 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17704
17703  |  17705
Subject:
June 2009 Brickmania new kit releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 16:35:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello Brickmania supporters!

Brickworld is quickly approaching and it’s hight time to announces my next wave of low-priced / mass produce kits. Brickworld takes place in Chicago on June 18th-20th and recent experience with parts suppliers shows need to start taking pre-orders now in order to be able to promise delivery in person. Without further introductory babbling here are the newest Brickmania kits available for pre-order now:

217: M3A1 Stuart Light Tank: $74 (Member price: $66.60) 381 pieces / Instructions on CD-R / 1 Minifig US Army / USMC light tank features posable main gun + BrickArms weapon for tank commander.

218: SdKfZ 251 Ausf. A Halftrack: $60 (Member price: $54) 395 pieces / Instructions on CD-R / 1 Minifig German halftrack APC includes prototype BrickArms MG42 armament Brickforge helmet for the driver.

219: SAS Long Range Attack Jeep: $40 (Member price: $36) 178 pieces / instructions on CD-R / 2 minifigs British long-range attack jeep model includes two minifigs + 3 BrickArms Lewis Guns.

220: Brickmania Battle Pack I (SAVE!!!!): $170 (Member price: $153) 981 pieces / instructions on CD-R / 7 minifigs Includes Brickmania 217, 218, 219 plus an exclusive three-man Panzer Grenadier mortar team.

501: ZX-11 Spyder with Secret Agent: $30 (Member price $27.00) 143 elements / printed instructions / 1 minifig

The ordering links are now active on the Brickmania web site: http://brickmania.com/

Judging by the volume of orders places since I made the links active last night around midnight I would strongly encourage placing your order now if you would like your kits delivered in June.

If you plan to attend Brickworld (http://www.brickworld.us) please stop by the Brickmania tables and say hello. I plan to have three tables of my MOCs including a large battle of Kasserine Pass diorama, whatever kits I can scrape together, and possibly even some Brickmania T-shirts.

Thanks for your continued support and take care!

Dan Siskind