 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17688
  Help me pay for my Disney Internship -- Stuff for sale

Hey all, I have been chosen out of many applicants to work as an intern at Walt Disney world and attend Disney University over this summer. Rumor has it I’m one of aproxamently 1200 nation wide to be selected. I am truly excited about this (...) (15 years ago, 6-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Help me pay for my Disney Internship -- Stuff for sale

(...) stuff still avalible! -3 sets of OLD GREY 9v switches -- $90 for all 3 shipped anywhere in the USA 2 large Ziplocs of black mixed slopes -- $20 a bag shipped anywhere in the USA 2 large Ziplocs of RED mixed slopes --$30 for both bags shipped (...) (15 years ago, 20-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Help me pay for my Disney Internship -- thank you

(...) All is now sold aside from the red slopes. thank you to all. ondrew (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)