 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17688
17687  |  17689
Subject:
Help me pay for my Disney Internship -- Stuff for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:23:19 GMT

Hey all,
I have been chosen out of many applicants to work as an intern at Walt Disney
world and attend Disney University over this summer. Rumor has it I’m one of
aproxamently 1200 nation wide to be selected. I am truly excited about this
opportunity but I need cash to get myself down there.

The following list is excess Lego I have been holding for just such an event.

-3 sets of 100% new 9v switches --  $90 for all 3 shipped anywhere in the USA

-2 large Ziplocs of black mixed slopes -- $20 a bag shipped anywhere in the USA

-2 large Ziplocs of RED mixed slopes --$30 for both bags shipped anywhere in the
USA

-1000 1x2x2 trans black panels $100 shipped anywhere in the USA

I need to get around $350 together to get myself down from Chicago to Disney
world and back so if you are looking for anything else you think I might have
ask. Also, as much as I hate to ask for help, donations would sincerely be
helpful and appreciated.

OnDrew J Hartigan

PAYPAL - ROJ2323 AT yahoo dot com