 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17685
  New Panzer IV kit from Dan Siskind under $100!

(URL) Countless people have asked me to bring by my tank kits since I stopped selling them. Unfortunately the level of detail I included in most of my old models meant a $200-300 price tag and well beyond most peoples' budgets. While contemplating (...) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)